Record applications received for AP Grama secretariat posts

first_imgAmaravati: The AP governments decision of recruiting the Grama/Ward secretariat posts have gained massive response from all over. A large number of applications have received for this vacancies. As of Sunday (August 4), 10,75,532 candidates have applied for the posts. The officials are estimating that the number of applications receiving on a working day is exceeding one lakh and if this continues, the applications may exceed 20 lakh by the end of the due date. Also Read – Saaho movie tickets pricey in Nellore Advertise With Us A record of 1,26,728 posts filled through a written test. The online applications for these posts are accepted from 27 July and will continue till 10 August. More than one lakh applications received for Kurnool, Anantapur and East Godavari districts and least from Nellore and Vijayanagaram districts. Officials said. The Panchayati raj and Urban Development Departments have given special focus to ensure that all eligible candidates apply for these jobs. The departments have arranged a special cell with five mobile numbers to clear the queries of candidates on application and writing test. Also Read – TDP flays government for sand problems Advertise With Us It’s known that about 80 percent of all district-wise posts are reserved for locals. The remaining 20 percent are likely to compete in the open category with locals, other districts and state candidates. In a Twitter message, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi tweets that nearly 2,332 other states candidates have applied for these posts as of Sunday. Dwivedi said that an announcement would be made on 6 August over the changes of written exam dates of Grama/Ward secretariat posts by considering all aspects and the interests of the Candidates. Advertise With Us DISTRICT & POST CATEGORY WISE AP GRAMA/WARD SACHIVALAYAM APPLICATIONS STATUS REPORT ON 5/08/2019 9:00 AM pic.twitter.com/6KksEjTGmb— Gopal krishna Dwivedi (@gkd600) August 5, 2019Taking in to account all aspects and the interests of the Candidates, the VS/WS exam schedule will be declared on the 6th August 2019.— Gopal krishna Dwivedi (@gkd600) August 3, 2019A total of 19 types of jobs are classified into four categories, and a written test will be conducted between September 1 and 8 in two sessions. For almost all posts in Grama/Ward secretariat Degree, Engineering and Polytechnic Diploma is the eligible qualification. Ward Administration Secretary (Degree), Infrastructure Secretary (Polytechnic/ Civil Engineering), Sanitary Environment Secretary (Degree with Science / Engineering), Education Secretary (Degree), Planning Secretary (Diploma in Urban Planning / Civil Engineering), Welfare Secretary (Degree with Social Service / Sociology / Anthropology), Energy Secretary (Diploma in Electricals), Health Secretary (Nursing / Pharma-D), Revenue Secretary (Degree), Women Secretary (Degree).last_img read more